Dr. Rinku Kuril is a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in Nerve Conduction Studies, Electromyography and Diagnostic Ultrasound. He is a board-certified Electrophysiologic
Clinical Specialist (ECS) and is Registered in Musculoskeletal Sonography (RMSK) with extensive experience working in outpatient rehabilitation having performed thousands of studies in the field. Both distinctions are held by less than 1% of DPTs in the country.
He believes improving access to quality, cutting-edge point of care testing
can make a profound difference toward positive patient outcomes. Being at a forefront in his field, requires ongoing education and advocacy.
Dr. Kuril currently serves as a residency mentor with the American Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology. In his free time, he enjoys cooking cuisines from around the world, traveling with his wife and two young children, playing basketball, racquetball, and practicing yoga.
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology and Wound Management (ACEWM)
- American Academy of MSK Ultrasound (AAMU)
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
Proficiencies and Certifications
- Bachelors of Science in Neuroscience, Stony Brook University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Stony Brook University
- Electrophysiology Clinical Specialist (ECS), American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Registered in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (RMSK), Alliance of Physician Certification & Advancement